





Although at first I used to be very stress about doing the position paper, but at last I managed to console myself to keep trying. I feel grateful to have a tutor, Cik Siti, who is willing to guide me to do the position paper from the beginning. Cik Siti really helped me a lot in many ways. I feel thankful because she spends her times in discussing the thesis statement with me. Through the discussion with her, I have learned a lot. I learned on how to form a thesis statement. Although I have learned to form thesis statement in expository writing before this, but, for me, doing a thesis statement for this position paper is a bit different. I think this may be due to the reason that when I do a position paper, I need to think a lot on an issue of a literary text that I can write for four pages. Furthermore, I learned that when doing a thesis statement, it is important to list out all the issues of the story so that it will help in forming thesis statement. Besides that, reading a text for many times is also crucial because it will enable me to have a better understanding of the text. Analyzing the text for many times will help me to think of more issues of the story. Lastly, her suggestions when doing the thesis statement helps me to get a clearer idea on what should I do. Most importantly, her encouragement and support motivates me to keep on trying to try my best in doing the thesis statement and supporting points. Thanks a lot, Cik Siti!
No comments:
Post a Comment