Thursday, January 25, 2007

It only the beginning of all.........






I started to feel so tense doing position paper. I do not know why I have such feelings? Last few days, I wrote so many thesis statements. All had been rejected, rejected and rejected...Why? Why? Why? I felt so tense, not even can sleep peacefully for a few nights.
I never been so worried about things like this since long time ago. I just felt sad when my thesis statement was rejected. I kept on thinking, what's wrong with my thesis statement? What mistakes that I have done? Should I change another story? Should I redo again? What should I do? So many questions came in my mind at that moment. I really considered so many things at one time.
No, no, I must not give up! I must find out what is the problems with my thesis statement. I must do more thinking. I must improve my thinking! I must discuss with my friends and tutor with my thesis statement! I must try my best to come out with a good thesis statement!
I must keep trying doing thesis statement. It is only the beginning of all assignments that I have in this semester..........................

No comments: