Last week, I got back my research paper. There are some mistakes that I have made where I need to work on it.
When I am preparing the drafts, I realize that there are some problems with my points regarding on the differences on the female characters in both of the plays. I feel I could not elaborate the points well as it is quite limited.
Suddenly, a thought comes into my mind. Perhaps I should discuss with my tutor about this matter and see what I should do. As a result, I go to see my tutor and discuss with her about my problems.
After looking at my draft, my tutor gives me some ideas and comments on my drafts. As we are discussing, I jot down some important points as a reference. When we are discussing, I realizes that I have made a number of mistakes in my research paper. I need to do lots of editing in order to improve on my research paper. Furthermore, I need to improve on my explanation and add some references as well.
Besides that, I have learned that it is good to discuss with others when we have things that we do not understand. I feel great because I am brave enough to meet my tutor and ask comments from her. Besides that, I feel thankful because my tutor is willing to share her views on my research paper. This inspires me to improve on my research paper. Without her comments, I would never know how much mistakes that I have made.
In my opinion, it is good to discuss with other or ask comments from others after we finish doing assignment. It is because sometimes others will be able to see our mistakes that we do not realize about it at all. In addition, we can also improve ourselves when we know our mistakes. This is where learning takes place. Thus, it is all depends on us whether to take initiatives or not on the assignment. For me, I will never give up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment