It is time for me to start my research paper. I am worried right now as I do not know what type of literary texts that I want to choose from. At first, I thought of doing Malaysian texts for my research paper. However, I felt that my interest is not really in Malaysian text as many people will choose to do Malaysian literature. Besides that, I have examined one of the texts for the subject of Malaysian literature and I think that would provide me sufficient knowledge of Malaysian literature. Furthermore, I felt that the reference for Malaysian literature is quite limited and I afraid that I will wrongly interpret the texts. To be safe, I decided to examine the text that was discussed before and I want to do texts that I like the most. Well….after thinking for so long, I have made my decision on the literary texts that I wants to do for my research paper. "Pygmalion" and "Educating Rita" are the texts that I have decided to do for my research paper. I like both of this play a lot. I think this is most properly because of the movie of "MY Fair Lady" which influences me a lot in loving to read this two plays. Although I have watched the movie during my secondary school, however, it had impressed me a lot! I really admire all the characters in the play as I think they play the important roles in education. So, I believe that through the examination of these two plays in my research paper will help me to know more and understand the plays better. I also feel that with my love towards these two texts will encourage me to do better in my research paper. I believe that I can do it!!
Sunday, February 4, 2007
Thinking about topic again.....
It is time for me to start my research paper. I am worried right now as I do not know what type of literary texts that I want to choose from. At first, I thought of doing Malaysian texts for my research paper. However, I felt that my interest is not really in Malaysian text as many people will choose to do Malaysian literature. Besides that, I have examined one of the texts for the subject of Malaysian literature and I think that would provide me sufficient knowledge of Malaysian literature. Furthermore, I felt that the reference for Malaysian literature is quite limited and I afraid that I will wrongly interpret the texts. To be safe, I decided to examine the text that was discussed before and I want to do texts that I like the most. Well….after thinking for so long, I have made my decision on the literary texts that I wants to do for my research paper. "Pygmalion" and "Educating Rita" are the texts that I have decided to do for my research paper. I like both of this play a lot. I think this is most properly because of the movie of "MY Fair Lady" which influences me a lot in loving to read this two plays. Although I have watched the movie during my secondary school, however, it had impressed me a lot! I really admire all the characters in the play as I think they play the important roles in education. So, I believe that through the examination of these two plays in my research paper will help me to know more and understand the plays better. I also feel that with my love towards these two texts will encourage me to do better in my research paper. I believe that I can do it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment